1929 – The Students’ Hostel was opened by Her Highness Lady Irwin, wife of the Viceroy of India. The imposing hostel building is a standing tribute to Miss Brentnall’s tireless energy and selfless service. The hostel dating back to 1929 still houses our student residents !.

Hostel with residents

Hostel with residents


Inner courtyard of the Students

Inner courtyard of the Students

Lady Irwin

Screenshot_2021-04-16 WEBSITE UPDATION pdf(27)

PreviousNext