The YWCA of Trivandrum was formed.

1922- Land at the present site at Spencer Junction was purchased with funds from the National YWCA of India, Burma and Ceylon and with money raised by Miss Brentnall form Australia and New Zealand. The ruler of Travancore, the Regent Maharani Sethu Lakshmi Bayi gave some land adjacent to the property at Spencer Junction to the YWCA.
  • Regent Maharani

    Regent Maharani